CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

FuN iN tHe SuN


I am very blessed to have some great friends, who just happened to invited me to tag along on their family vacation this year. Of course I said yes, who says no to a ten day vacation no matter where it is, but especially when it is to go to Disneyland, Sea World, and the Beach... We had a great time! The kids loved Disneyland, but probably not as much as I did, and we all had fun at Sea World. My favorite part of the trip was all of the time that we spent at the beach. The ocean is so beautiful and overpowering. It, along with all of the other beautiful things in the world, is one of the things that proves to me that God is real and does love us. He wouldn't have taken the time to create the beautiful scenery that surrounds us if he didn't love us.















I know I'm a little kid, but I love seeing the characters. Disneyland is so fun because it's the place where all of your childhood wishes and dreams come to life. Meeting the characters is totally one of those for me. I always knew that my cartoon hero's were real and that they just didn't look like us. Here are a few that I got to meet.
I know that Lexi looks really unhappy and scared, but I swear she really did want her pic taken with snow white, that is until we got up to her and she decided she didn't want her picture... Snow White called her bashful, and promised that she only had to stand by her for her pic.

Here is Megan, Jeremy, and Brecken all chilling at Disneyland. Look at those smiles, it must be the happiest place on earth!
This last one is of all of us waiting to start the Jungle ride, which just just happens to be one of the greatest rides at Disneyland. I love how your "tour guides" always make such dumb jokes that you can't help but laugh at. haha! So much fun, can't even wait until I get to go back. (Also notice how awesome it is that they guy behind Jeremy looks like he's very concerned about us taking a pic of ourselves... and looking directly at the camera. AWESOME)

Thanks Hall family for the awesome vacation!! Your the best friends a girl could ask for!!!

1 comments:

Megan Hall said...

We are so glad you got to come with us!! It was a blast!!!