CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

BRAD PAISLEY

Question: What could be more fun that a night at Usana with good friends and live music... Especially when the live music is Brad Paisley who is basically my favorite performer of all time.
Answer: Nothing, nothing could be more fun...

The Brad Paisley concert was a blast! It wasn't his best ever concert that I've been to, but it was possibly one of the most fun. Why you ask?? I'll tell you why: 1. Watching Kelley go crazy wild with her dancing skills- showing up the rest of us. 2. The fact that I got to not only watch the show that Brad put on but also the lightening storm right behind his stage 3. Rain+Good Music= Best thing ever! And it totally rained on us for a few minutes, making the concert that much greater....

Now for some awesome pic's from the night:

Mom and Dad at the concert... It was basically pulling teeth trying to get them to come... Dad is the one who really wanted to, which you'd never guess while looking at these pictures.....
Look how cheesy happy she is!
Me and Brendon... Notice that the cheesy smile... it must run in the family.
Me Jenn Kell Carol and Jess... all having a blast I might add
We had so much fun!

1 comments:

Joe , Larisa , and Abigail said...

Amy, you look so hot in these pics!! I'm so jealous, wish I could have gone! Love ya!
~RISS